Sunday, April 29, 2012

Found dog Cody--returned to owner!

Crosspost:

A white poodle mix with the name Cody on his collar is at our house after we found him at about 9:10 am this morning running in the street near the corner of 64th Ave and Jason St. a block east of St. Ambrose School.  We chased him into our house so he'd be safe and  I called the number I believe is on the collar tag (he was moving so hard and fast--and kept nipping at my hand-- that I had trouble telling for sure what the number was) and no one answered--so I left a message at that number, which I believe is 386-3021..  We brought Cody in so he won't get hit by a car--Our dogs are ok with him but are not too thrilled he is here, so I hope he gets picked up soon!   Reply to this email or call my cell (301-802-7445) and leave a message if I can't answer just then as to when you are going to come and get him--has to be arranged since we have to be in and out this morning.  If you call by 10:25 I will still be here.   Would prefer not to have him here very long as he is annoying our dogs and it seems they would prefer to have him gone asap...So I hope you get this message soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment